Friday, August 8, 2008

Mini Craft Show in Jamaica Plain

It was raining and thundering and we set up inside, but the Boston Handmade gals and I had a nice time hanging out during our mini Thursday afternoon show yesterday. We were pretty much alone until about the last hour when people started coming in. It was sort of nice because I got to talk to people a little longer than when there's a big crowd. Here are some photos from of my table! :)


My mother made these needle felted babies...aren't they amazing!!

3 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

What an amazing crafter you are! And your mom! Welcome to blogging :) I want to introduce you to Louise :) http://beachyscapecodcupboard.blogspot.com

Cape Cod Washashore said...

My gosh! What a fabulous blog you have, and what an amazing artist you are!!! Thank you for commenting on my blog today! My sister-in-law is from J.P.! I also worked in Boston for almost 10yrs (and I miss it soooo much, and jump at the chance to go to Boston whenever one of my kids has a field trip there)! I'll be back for more visits here!

Anonymous said...

ooooooh I sooo wish I lived closer!!!! what a rainy day this woulda been!!!! my gooooodness!!!

Your mom's babies are incredible! Creepy..but totally incredible!!!!

xoxo Jenny