Monday, June 1, 2009

New pieces up on Etsy now!

Back by popular demand are the owls and elephants! These owls are so much fun to make and they are all so different. Check them out on Etsy.

These pretty elephants are ready to party! The girl was so cute in pink but I thought she'd like a brother in blue. These are also great for baby showers...light pink for girls and baby blue for boys. :)

And who doesn't love a garden of flower girls! These sweeties really perk up the studio.

And some more reptiles. Mr. Grouchy Alligator is one of my favorites but he's hard to get a good photo of!

This giraffe and snail duo make a funny pair! The snail is slowly crawling on a tiny box and I used some of this fabulous velvety grass like trim I found on my last trip to NYC.

And of course I can't resist making some playful kitties!

These cuties are for sale now in my Etsy shop. :)

4 comments:

Fraske Designs said...

love them, especially the snail!

kerry hawkins art and photo said...

The owls are so adorable. I bet they sell like hotcakes

RocknRollMachine said...

OMG! Amazing, I love them all!
xo

Lydia said...

These are all soooo cute!!! The owls are wonderful, elephants...!!!