Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Martha Stewart Holiday Show and a winner!

Happy post-Thanksgiving everyone! Ben and I went down to NY to spend the holiday with his Dad and the rest of the family. It was great! We got to see some of our favorite friends and ate waaaay too much...as one is supposed to do at Thanksgiving. And there is so much we were all thankful for. Including going to my favorite NYC shops, like Tinsel Trading, More & More Antiques, etc. I even found some amazing mini glass ornaments at the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market. I'll share photos later.

For now though...I have a super busy weekend coming up and I'm working all hours this week to prepare. First is the Martha Stewart Holiday Craft Show in NYC. I am honored to have been invited to participate! I'll be driving back down for that...thank goodness it's only a hop, skip, and a jump away! That's happening on Friday and Saturday and it's open to the public on Saturday, so if you're going to be around the city, please stop and see me and all of the other amazing vendors! Some are employees of Martha and some are past guests (like me) and some are ?. It should be great!

Happening at the same time is the JP First Church Holiday Craft Show. It was such a great show last year that I didn't want to miss out this year. My friend Kerry is going to be selling a few of my goodies along with her own fabulous photography. This is a classic church craft show and the people in JP are really so wonderful...what a great time! They don't have an official flyer, but here's the info: Saturday, December 5, 2009 11am-5pm, First Church of JP, 6 Eliot St. Jamaica Plain, MA.

Then I'll be rushing back to Boston to be ready for Bazaar Bizarre on Sunday. This very trendy, very hip show is a Boston favorite and I'm thrilled to be showing there for the second year with Boston Handmade. This crazy venue is perfect for unique and "fresh" holiday gifts.

And speaking of Boston Handmade...the Boston Handmade Downtown store in now open! You must check it out if you're in the area. It's chock full of fabulous hand made gifts from local artists. I'll be there all day tomorrow and Thursday.


And I'm a little late (forgive me!), but I have a winner to announce!! Carol of Vintage Crafter will provide a new home for the gift angel! Congratulations!!

I hope to see many of you this weekend! :)

No comments: