Saturday, September 4, 2010

You are what you eat!

So said the veggie girl! No wonder children hate eating their vegetables! If this is what happens when they do!

Last week I was picking fresh produce from my parent's garden...the carrots as a whole weren't quite ready yet, but I did manage to pick a few huge and weird looking ones that actually looked like little people with arms and legs and all. They just needed a face. My mom likes to keep the most human looking carrots on her window sill until they shrivel up into old people carrots. So in honor of those short lived human carrots, I made the carrot girl...available now in my Etsy shop! :)

Also, if anyone has any advice of where to go and what to do while we're in Chicago and Minneapolis...please speak up! We've got some free time during our tour and I'd love any and all suggestions! :)

1 comment:

darryl moland said...

Wonderful! Love those first three especially! Hope you're doing well!

Darryl