Thursday, October 7, 2010

Come visit me and all my Halloween characters this weekend at SOWA Open Market!

It's going to be a spoooooooky day this Sunday....

That is if you come to the SOWA Open Market! It's a free outdoor market where you can take a stroll with your honey (or your puppy!), enjoy the brisk fall air, and shop from numerous local artists, including many of Boston Handmade crafters. I admit...even though I've been on the road ALOT in the past couple of months and love holing up in my studio...I miss spending time outside and fall is my favorite outdoor season. If you live in or near Boston, then I hope to see you this weekend!

Boston Handmade at the SOWA Open Market
Sunday, Oct. 10, 2010 - 10am-4pm
460 Harrison Ave. in Boston's South End


Also, if you prefer to do all of your artisan shopping indoors, my characters and critters will also be at the West Elm craft event next Thursday. After that...I'll be a shut in until December!

West Elm's: "We Heart Handmade Art"
Thursday, Oct. 14, 2010 - 6-9 pm
West Elm, 160 Brookline Ave., Boston MA

No comments: