Friday, October 15, 2010

Last Hurrah for Halloween!

Tis the season to be spooky! I just love making Halloween goodies...but all good things must make way for more good things! I've really got to get going on all things Christmas...so that means this will be my last big batch for Halloween this year! It's a little sad...and it's hard to put away my tiny pumpkins and black and orange doodads. I do so very reluctantly. But first...I'll show you my fresh Halloween creations! They are ALL one of a kind and I'll be listing them in my Etsy shop over the next few days starting now. Get them before they're gone! :)



1 comment:

sMacThoughts said...

Oh I love them all! How great, the girl with the butterfly wings. :)) (btw, I am having another giveaway... drawing in a few days. Just comment on my blog post to enter. That's it. )