Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ollie and Owl

Aren't they so sweet together? The collaboration between Jennifer Murphy and I was a big success! The sweet as pie duo was in high demand during Jen's big update yesterday. And I can see why...that bear is ADORABLE! I love his little felt-y eyes and his hand sewn owl jacket and pointy feet. :)

And due to high demand...I'll be whipping up a bunch more Halloween owls tonight and tomorrow and hope to have them all listed to Etsy on Monday or Tuesday. Sadly, they won't come with a bear...

Until then...here's Jen's closeup of the smitten pair:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them together!!! You two are so talented!!!Elma
elma2179@yahoo.com

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Whooooo wouldn't love one of those owls Crystal? They are fabulous! Love them with Jennifer's creations..

jen said...

so glad you have a moment to make more- I love seeing the slight differences in each... thanks again Crystal!

MJ Ornaments said...

Just found your blog, and your work is gorgeous! I had a doll that was spun of cotton as a child I loved. How did you learn how to make these? I'd love to try one day. Take care, Martha