Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 6 of Twelve Days of Christmas

Cat got your tree? Sophie and Paige were bad kitties yesterday when I first got the tree set up. They immediately thought it was their own special new toy and were bolting up and down it! I was a little unsure of what to do. Do I let them get it out of their system? Do I nip it in the bud? I did a little of both and then tied the tree to the window so they couldn't knock it down and didn't put any of my delicate glass ornaments up (sniff sniff, it will make it that much more special next year I suppose). They've been pretty good so far, as yesterday I was diligently reprimanding them. Plus a little cat nip on their scratching post as a distraction never hurt. I'll show you photos of the tree and the rest of my decorations soon! And since this post should have gone up yesterday, stay tuned for Day 7 of my Christmas countdown! Until then, the kitties are watching their very first snow fall! :)

1 comment:

kerry hawkins art and photo said...

I always put the non breakables low on the tree and pray our tree doesn't go tumbling when my kitty attacks it