Monday, July 18, 2011

Vintage from Crystal is OPEN!

I'm proud to announce that Vintage From Crystal has finally reopened! I temporarily closed my vintage goods shop last year after I realized that I just didn't have the room to easily store all of the goodies I collected for the shop in my teeny tiny Boston studio. Now that I have a great big studio, I'm so happy to reopen all the boxes I stashed away and to reopen my little vintage goods shop.

I've been adding lots of things to the shop for the last few days. You'll find dolls, crafting materials, vintage magnets, figurines, Christmas goodies, and so much more! And I'll be adding much much more in the days and weeks to come. I hope you'll stop by to see if there's anything there that you just can't live without! :)

To shop, click here.

1 comment:

A Rose Without A Thorn said...

Crystal, The moment I saw the pink tin I had to have it. It is just so pretty and will be perfect for putting something in, I am sure.

Thanks so much for listing it, I know I will love it, Maureen.