Friday, September 2, 2011

Halloween!

I feel quite behind with Halloween this year. I usually get out my black and orange glitter long before now...like in July! But alas, I am finally working on some fun and fancy Halloween pieces for an update for (I think) next week...soon to be announced.

Halloween could possibly be my very favorite holiday to create for because the possibilities seem more endless than any other occasion...and if something looks a little off and creepy...hey it's Halloween! It's supposed to be creepy! :)
For my first Halloween update of the year I have a couple of loose categories going, including some garden people with sculpted heads, and having just recently been inspired by the old Bogie Books from Dennison (a crepe paper manufacturer from the early days), I have a collection of Halloween gala girls... With slightly fancier than usual crepe outfits.

I'm really enjoying working on them and I can't wait to show you the final results! :)



3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh..these are SWEET (and worth the wait!) :)

Lisa W. said...

Super Duper Cute !!!!

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Loving the black and orange....
I pulled out my Halloween bin, but hope to get some spooky crafting going next week. You are ahead of me!