Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving Update!

Acorn Aila - SOLD
Miss Turkey Party - SOLD
Celebrating Suzy - SOLD

Gobble gobble gobble! The turkeys are in! And so are their pilgrim friends! I'm getting hungry just thinking about the big feast the whole country is about to have on Thursday and these guys are just the ticket to dress up your table or hutch (as in my mom's case) for Thanksgiving! :)

As usual, blog readers get first dibs on my new spun cotton one-of-kind figures. Click on photos to enlarge. If you see something(s) you love, just email me at vintagebycrystal@yahoo.com and I'll let you know if they're still available. First come first served! I'll update ite
m statuses in this post as often as I can to make it easier for you to know what's available. Items often get scooped up quickly, so make your selection as swiftly as you can, you can always add available pieces to your order later. Also feel free to include second choices if your first choice is unavailable, but make sure you label them "second choice".

Shipping is $3.50 for one item and $1 per additional item up to $6.50, then additional pieces are free. All paid orders will ship out immediately and should arrive in a few days. If you'd prefer priority shipping, which is a little faster, just let me know, it's only $1.50 extra. I send Paypal invoices via email unless you specify that you'd rather pay via check. And of course email me if you have any questions! Happy Shopping!

Pilgrim on a Pumpkin - SOLD
Bring a Pie Pilgrim - SOLD

Miss Poppy - SOLD
Pocahontas - SOLD

Miss Thankful - SOLD
Pretty Polly - SOLD

Harvest Fairy - SOLD
Mrs. Tom Turkey - SOLD

Farmer Phil - SOLD
Leaf Jumper - SOLD

Red Turkeys (4 available) - SOLD

Blue Turkeys (4 available) - SOLD

1 comment:

vivian said...

I knew I was going to miss those turkeys! I bet they sold in minutes! they are adorable!
xo
vivian