Thursday, November 3, 2011

Walking in a Halloween Wonderland...


This pretty photo looks like it might represent the month of December or January in a picturesque calendar. But alas...this was taken on my lawn last week...just when we were gearing up for Halloween!

However it didn't dampen my Halloween spirits at all. Just look at the pretty moth eaten table cloth that created itself on my outdoor table.

Pretty, no?

We had two snow storms right before Halloween as those of you from the Northeast already know. And these photos are from the lighter one!

Luckily we didn't have to call a plow to clear the driveway either time, but the porch was slippery!

I hope you all had an awesome, wonderful, spooky and most importantly, festive Halloween! While I'm sad to see it go, along with scary movies and all the decorations, I am so so so excited about Christmas and even Thanksgiving! I've got lots of new and old ideas for spun cotton Christmas goodies this year...stay tuned! :)

No comments: