Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine's Day Update Announcement!

I wasn't sure if I would do one or two Valentine's Day Updates this year...but after the characters from the first one flew away quickly (thank you everyone!), I decided to make a few more pieces for the day of love and still with plenty of time to spare. I've got some all new characters, including a girl who's fishing for hearts, a red striped skunk in love, a spunky Queen of Hearts, and more! They've already captured my heart and I hope they do the same to yours! :)

Blog readers get first dibs on new pieces as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.

New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Friday, January 27th. Here, the blog. 11:00 am EST.

See you here on Friday! :)

No comments: