Thursday, February 16, 2012

Easter Update This Saturday!


It's been a long while since I've done a Saturday update...but this Saturday is the day! You can stay in your fuzzy robe, sip some coffee or munch a pastry, and scroll through all the new springy, Eastery goodies I've just created for you while dreaming of springtime daffodils and warm breezes. All the usual characters will be present...bunnies, flower girls, girls exploding with fun color...but I've also got some interesting new pieces that I'm just in love with and I can't wait to show you!! I'll have a preview tomorrow. :)

Blog readers get first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.

New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Saturday, February 18th. Here, the blog. 11:00 am EST.

See you here on Saturday! :)

No comments: