Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Update!

Duck on Egg - 28
Sparrow on Egg - SOLD
Bunny on Cabbage Patch Egg - SOLD

It's a chilly, rainy day here in the Northeast, but as I look out my windows, I can see the tree tops all around budding out (one tree near the driveway is a burst of yellow!) and the grass is a bright green...it's been waiting for the rain. And while the skies are gray outside, the colors inside are popping! Shades of sweet pastels and contrasting bursts of vibrant color mixed with a few monochromes. My mom always told me I was good with color...I hope you think so too. And today I have a slew of fantastical characters waiting to add some spring cheer to your home too! :)

As usual, blog readers get first dibs on my new spun cotton one-of-kind figures. Click on photos to enlarge. If you see something(s) you love, just email me at vintagebycrystal@yahoo.com and I'll let you know if they're still available. First come first served! I'll update item statuses in this post as often as I can to make it easier for you to know what's available. Items often get scooped up quickly, so make your selection as swiftly as you can, you can always add available pieces to your order later.
Also feel free to include second choices in case your first choice is unavailable, but make sure you label them "second choice".

Shipping is $3.50 for one item and $1 per additional item up to $6.50, then additional pieces are free. All paid orders will ship out immediately and should arrive within a few days. I send Paypal invoices via email unless you specify that you'd rather pay via check. And of course email me if you have any questions! Happy Shopping!


Easter Angel - SOLD
Siblings - SOLD
Snail Rider - SOLD

Miss Egg Dyer - SOLD
Hunting for Eggs Bunny - 32
Miss Bunny Ears - 28

Bring May Flowers Kitty - SOLD
Chick Rider - SOLD
Honey Bee Kitty - SOLD

Sweet Bunny in Basket - 30
Pink Bunny in Basket - 30

Aviary Bunny - SOLD
Miss Chicks - SOLD
Gilded Chick Bunny - SOLD

Miss Peep - SOLD
Wish Upon an Easter Star - 26
Victoria Bunny - SOLD

Friends for Easter - SOLD
Miss Gardenia - SOLD

Large Victorian Bunny (on vintage German paper mache egg) - 36

Garden Fairy - SOLD
Miss Sprout - SOLD

Girl in a Sky Blue Basket - SOLD
Chocolate Bunny Basket - SOLD

Miss Cobalt - SOLD
Bunnies in a Blue Basket - 38

Woodland Easter Fairy - SOLD
Princess Pink - SOLD
Easter Elephant - 28

Sunny Bunny Bird Rider (on box) - SOLD
Rosy Posie Bird Rider (vintage celluloid bird on box) - SOLD
Pretty Purple Bird Rider (vintage chenille bird on box) - SOLD

Butterfly - SOLD
Glittered Egg Bunny (victorian ceramic egg) - SOLD
Sewing Susie - SOLD

Gabby the Goose Handler - SOLD
Chick on Egg - 35
Miss Gingham Pink (with needle felted bunny) - SOLD

Miss Easter Egg - SOLD
Girl Meeting the Easter Bunny - SOLD
Miss Rosalita
- SOLD

Daisey - SOLD
Cosmo- SOLD
Mum - SOLD
Daffodil - SOLD

Bunny in Surprise Cone - 32
Chick in Surprise Cone
- SOLD

Needle Felted Mamma Hen and Three Chicks (5.5") - SOLD

Peter Rabbit (9" - on box) - SOLD
Flopsy Bunny (10" - with separate small bunny) - 85

Dilly Duckling (8" - removable hat and ribbon) - SOLD

Tiny Bunny (2.5") - SOLD
Teeny Bunny (2.5") - SOLD
Itsy Bitsy Bunny (2.5") - SOLD

1 comment:

mimi k said...

I think I have a new favorite- that snail rider is adorable!