Monday, May 7, 2012

First Ever Everyday Update Announcement!

With a couple of months between now and the Fourth of July, and me, mostly caught up on orders...for the first time ever I've been able to put together an "Everyday Update"!  These will be pieces that aren't associated with any particular holiday...but that celebrate everyday as a holiday!  I will however, have a bundle of birthday pieces, and depending on how many people you know...someone is bound to have a birthday around the corner...or you can hang on to it until that time comes.  For everyday cheer, I've got juggling angels, fishing pussy cats, elegant dames and musical instrument playing children.  I'll be working on even more all this week!

Blog readers get first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.

I'll post a preview of the pieces sometime before the update so you can pick out your favorites ahead of time. :)

New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Friday, May 11th - Here, the blog - 11:00 am EST

See you here on Friday! :)


No comments: