Thursday, June 28, 2012

July 4th Update!

Firecracker Rider - SOLD

*NOTE: I made a boo boo! You might be surprised to stumble upon this update without warning. The other day when I worked up the announcement post for this update, I never hit "publish"! Oopsie. If you're on my mailing list then you should have gotten an email announcement, but otherwise, consider this post, the actual update, the announcement. Have a look, there are lots of cuties looking for homes for the 4th! :)

The great American holiday is upon us and with that comes a burst of red, white and blue...and glitter! The land of the free will be booming and sparking before we know it and with that I have a final bundle of cuties ready to help you celebrate our grand old flag. I hope you're just as tickled with them as I am! :)

As usual, blog readers get first dibs on my new spun cotton one-of-kind figures. Click on photos to enlarge. If you see something(s) you love, just email me at vintagebycrystal@yahoo.com and I'll let you know if they're still available. First come first served! I'll update item statuses in this post as often as I can to make it easier for you to know what's available. Items often get scooped up quickly, so make your selection as swiftly as you can, you can always add available pieces to your order later.
Also feel free to include second choices in case your first choice is unavailable, but make sure you label them "second choice".

Shipping is $3.50 for one item and $1 per additional item up to $6.50, then additional pieces are free. All paid orders will ship out immediately and should arrive within a few days. If you'd like 2 day shipping, just ask, it's just $2 more total. I send Paypal invoices via email within an hour or two of ordering unless you specify that you'd rather pay via check. And of course email me if you have any questions! Happy Shopping!


Mary Berry - SOLD
Honest Aila - 32
Sammy - SOLD

The Star Bangled Siblings - SOLD
Olivia Old Glory (on box) - SOLD

Sue Ann and her Doll Peaches - 28
Betsy Blue - 32
Fire Cracker Clara - SOLD

Banner Waving Willa - SOLD
The Sixteenth President- 30
Annie Ax - 28

Penny Parade - SOLD
High Flying Frances - 28
The Grand Champion - SOLD

Mr. America - SOLD
The Girl Who Loved George - 28
The Star Catcher - 28

The Elephant Rider - 42
The Deer Rider - 38

Patriotic Peacock Red - 38
Patriotic Peacock Blue - 38

Morgan - SOLD
Madison -28
Bella - SOLD

Polly - 28
Justin - 28
Lydia - SOLD

Melodie - 28
Angelique - SOLD
Kevin - SOLD

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Crystal, thank you so much for visiting my blog today and giving me the information about the hair art. There is no link in your comment and I wasn't able to find the post through the search feature. Can you please resend. I would love to see it!! I don't use "no reply" so I think you will be able to reply to this comment. Thank you so much!
Kathy