Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Everyday Update!

Miss Party Cake Topper (on antique marbled paper box) - SOLD

Boy do I have some cuties up my sleeves today! These guys are all one of a kind figures that you can leave up all year round! (Not that I would ever encourage storing away any of the people or animals that come out of my studio, be they holiday specific or not...lol) The gal above has been in my possession for a number of years. I made her for a shop on the west coast and fell in love with her and just couldn't send her away. I kept her and made them another (just as good of course). The box she's on was an extra special find. It's made of paper mache and covered with really wonderful marbled paper that I can only assume was hand marbled. It has an excellent patina and color and opens and closes with perfection. But I finally decided that it's time for her to move on to bigger and better places where she can stand out more.
The other characters have charmed me as well...as I hope they do you. The cowgirl and her herd of horses...the fledgling girl who looks as if she's popping out of her nest for the first time...the foodies who employ an adorable array of miniature delectables...the little boy and his onion being cajoled by garden flowers...etc. etc. etc. Enjoy! :)

As usual, blog readers get first dibs on my new spun cotton one-of-kind figures. Click on photos to enlarge. If you see something(s) you love, just email me at vintagebycrystal@yahoo.com and I'll let you know if they're still available. First come first served! I'll update item statuses in this post as often as I can to make it easier for you to know what's available. Items often get scooped up quickly, so make your selection as swiftly as you can, you can always add available pieces to your order later.
Also feel free to include second choices in case your first choice is unavailable, but make sure you label them "second choice".

Shipping is $3.50 for one item and $1 per additional item up to $6.50, then additional pieces are free. All paid orders will ship out immediately and should arrive within a few days. I send Paypal invoices via email unless you specify that you'd rather pay via check. And of course email me if you have any questions! Happy Shopping!


The Fisher Puss - SOLD
Miss Leopard - SOLD

The Fledgling - SOLD

The Phoenix Rider (on vintage chenille stem bird) - SOLD
The Dover Flyer - 38

The Black Butterfly - 28
Rolf - 25
The Rose Pink Butterfly Princess - 28

Miss Movie Goer - 28
Miss Crazy for Coffee - 28
Cotton Candy Kitty - 23

Hop Along Bunny - 28
Miss Flower Sprout - SOLD
Miss Prima Color - 28

Miss Cake and Candy - SOLD
The Birthday Friend - SOLD
She Comes for Cake - SOLD

Miss Bouquet - 32
Lemon Drop Butterfly - 28
Ginger Butterfly - SOLD

Rainbow Butterfly - SOLD
The Circus Act - 28

Miss Yellow Gerber Daisy - 28
The Boy and his Onion - SOLD
Miss Pansy - SOLD

Miss Dovecote - 28
Miss Gladiola - 28
Miss Pirouette - 28

Ocean Blue Mermaid - SOLD

Miss Woodland Rider - 38
The Owl and Friend - SOLD
Humpty - SOLD

The Brown Steed - 25
The Blonde Mare - 25
Miss Cowgirl - SOLD

The Monarch - 28
Miss Queen of the Treetops - SOLD
Miss Mustache - 28

Chiyoko - 28
Akemi - SOLD

No comments: