Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween and Christmas Update Announcement!


I'm finally back in the studio after a week of being away...I didn't know how much I could miss it!  Both shows went extremely well (I'll tell more about everything that happened later) and now it's finally time for one last little Halloween update and the first big Christmas update!  A little like the classic Tim Burton film, Nightmare Before Christmas, this update will be where Halloween meets Christmas...such a lovely junction I think.  I hope to see you all there!!  :)

Blog readers get first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.

New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Wednesday, October 24th - Here, the blog - 11:00 am EST

See you here on Wednesday! :)

No comments: