Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Photos from SOWA

What a fabulous weekend!  The SOWA show was a great big success and the vast majority of goodies found nice new homes over the weekend and I couldn't be happier.  Thank you so so much to everyone who came out to see meI set up with hardly a minute to spare and was able to snap just a few photos before the crowd appeared.  I wanted to snap a photo right after the show before I packed everything up just to see how bare everything got...but I forgot!

This year the show was in a fabulous new space and while the booth sizes were still teeny weenie, I got a great corner booth which made it easier to spread my display out a bit.  And spread up too...

Almost all of these guys found new homes.

And many of these guys too...

I'll be back in Boston this weekend for Bazaar Bizarre and am creating as many new pieces as I can.  For all of you who were too far or too busy to make it to the show...never fear!  I am planning to have my last Christmas update of the year next Monday or Tuesday and have a collection of pieces I'm saving just for that (I'll send out an announcement as soon as I know the day and time...look for it Sunday night - I think).  :)

Back to work I go!!  I hope to see you at the show this Sunday or at the update on Monday or Tuesday!  :)

4 comments:

Sherry said...

It looks incredible...and I'll bet people had a hard time choosing...but I'm certain that they chose plenty! :)

Grace said...

Oh my goodness what pretties. I am glad you had a great time. I can't wait till the update! Grace xoox

vivian said...

No surprise that you should do so well Crystal. your creations are just stinking awesome.
congrats!
xo
vivian

laurie -magpie ethel said...

Great looking display and glad it went well. Someday I really want to see it all in person...