Monday, December 17, 2012

The Last and Biggest Christmas Update is Tomorrow!

 The big update is tomorrow at 11am EST right here at the blog!  

The last few updates sold out very quickly and much to my dismay left many people empty handed and quite disappointed.  To avoid a repeat of that, this time I have such a quantity and variety of goodies that there truly should be something for everyone!  I've been hoarding some and making sure I had more than enough after all of the big shows were over.  There are (if I counted right), 122 pieces!!!!  There are girls on vintage mercury glass ornaments, butterfly riders, santas, bunnies, colorful figures, snowy white figures, snowmen (from my mom), angels, rocket girls, candy cane girls, and one of my favs...Santa riding a car!  Every paid order will ship right away so you'll have it in time for Christmas.  :)  

Yippee!!  Looking forward to "seeing" you all tomorrow!!




1 comment:

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

OMG! I'm dying over the Snowman with the snowkids! That piece is magical! I'm going to try hard to make it to the sale!
Happy Holidays Crystal. :)