Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Last Easter Update Announcement!


I'm quite fatigued with spring fever at the moment and while there's not much I can do in the garden outside right now, I've been getting out my Easter decorations and adding some color and fun inside.  I just love all the bunnies and baby chicks and eggs.  The same has been happening in my studio.  I've been working on a few last Easter pieces before I get busy in the garden...flower girls, sprouts, bunnies, egg cups, chicks, etc. etc.... and I hope you like them as much as I do!  Vroom vroom!!  I wish I could drive an egg car too!  :)

Blog readers get first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.

New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Thursday, March 14th - Here, the blog - 11:00 am EST

See you here on Thursday! :)

1 comment:

AquaMarine Queen said...

Spring fever here, too! Watching some 20 inches of snow melt in 4 days in the Boston area has been wild ... just can't wait for it to be done. Nathan has been accepted to two colleges towards your neck of the woods so far. I might come up for that treasure hunt after all :0)
Hoping I can get my butt to the computer in time for this update because the spring pieces are my most favorite!