Wednesday, June 25, 2014

New Old Treasures!

Ben and I have been hitting up sales here and there and getting lots of great stuff.  I'm always looking for great old things to use in my work...like these turkeys and pups.  So vintage, so great.


Not too much Christmas, but my Christmas drawers are getting full, so I won't complain.  I love the little Santa bell...so cute!
Great containers...one for a graveyard, one for a snowy Christmas scene, one to keep things in the studio, and the other...who knows?

 I love old costume jewelry too.  Sometimes things that go into my supply drawer end up getting pinned to my sweater and things in my jewelry box end up being coveted by a little spun cotton girl. 


 I'm a sucker for old egg cups and have sooooo many both around the house and in the studio.  And the mini mug is for Mother's Day next year.  :)
 This vintage ethnic doll is in awesome shape and is a gift for a doll collector friend (who hopefully won't read this post!)  The other interesting thing I think is a pretty handmade fabric trivet.  It's now hanging on the wall in the studio among other pretties.

 Love the gingerbread avon bottles!  And vintage pins for my peacocks.

 I pulled these Easter goodies out of a big box of plastic Easter eggs.  What fun that was!

And the find of the summer....a big box chock full of vintage millinery.  Score!  I'm in love!

Until the next treasure time!  :)

1 comment:

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Totally jealous of the Easter and millinery! Great finds!