Thursday, February 5, 2015

Lots to see on Instagram!

 Ben and I were urged by a friend to join Instagram last year and boy o boy I'm glad we did!  I'm sure many of you know exactly what I'm talking about, but if you're unfamiliar, it's like a blog, but abbreviated and the eye candy is plentiful!  I find it difficult to blog these days, as much as I want to anyway, that's for sure.  Ben is always on the computer doing work, which is great!  But it means my computer time is greatly diminished.  Instagram is a phone based platform, so if I find something inspiring, cute, or have something to show or say, I just snap a photo, write a little snippet and post!  Commenting and responding to comments is really easy too.  I love it!  While I do urge anyone who can to follow us there to do so, I will still of course be posting regularly (more so in the near future I hope) to our faithful and beloved blog.  We really love all of you and are looking forward to another wonderful year of sharing our world in many ways.  :)

Check us out on Instagram!



No comments: