Tuesday, February 17, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Blog Sale Announcement!

 
We're going green this Friday!  And while we always commit to being environmentally friendly in our work, I'm talking about the other green that makes you wanna sing 
"Tra La La..." and stomp to a good ole' Irish jig.  We're making a fantastic bunch of wee lads and lasses that will bring the St. Patty's Day celebration (and a good deal of luck) to any home.  We're so excited to show you all our "Pot of Gold"!

New one-of-a-kind and limited edition pieces will be available for purchase on:
Friday, February 20th - here, the blog - 11:00am EST  

 The Blog offers first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for our mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address
  

1 comment:

Leslie W Sewall said...

Thank you for your blog announcement. I.have been collecting similar ornaments, figurines.front a local antique store and a store, Tiggywinkles, in Riverside, Ca, for decades. How absolutely enchanting are your creations! Your video is quite touching showing your studio and home setting. What a special world in which to create your little friends. I'm a March child so I've a bunny galore collection as well as Alice in Wonderland friends. I am so anxious to make my selections tomorrow. I have my alarm set and hope that I am one of the fortunate to be able to purchase one of your delightful creations! Thank you for bringing to life these beings that I have delighted in collecting over the years. Leslie Sewall