Monday, October 5, 2015

Halloween Blog Sale Announcement!


I can't believe I'm saying this, but the Halloween season is here! Yay!! 
  The autumn spirit is alive in the studio and has inspired us to make some incredible creations.  We're busting out the spook and "dying" to show you what we have brewing in the magic cauldron.  We hope to "see" you here! :-)        

New one-of-a-kind and limited edition pieces will be available for purchase on:
Thursday, October 8th - here, the blog - 11:00am EST

 
 The Blog offers first dibs on our new creations.  If you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog sales and special events, just sign up for our mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address


3 comments:

Lisa W. said...

Yey !!!!!! I'll try to be there !

Anna Louise Sights said...

Yes, please! schubeler@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Happy Fall Season and cooler, crisper air.
Dear,Crystal,Ben,and Olive(?)Greetings from the land of parched earth, water rationing,fire infernos,and 3-digit temperatures all from sunny California. Thank you for the email notice re: Fall sale. I'll try to figure out utilizing your blog so that I'll be ready first thing. Do your sales tie up the mobile network signals in Saratoga on your seasonal sale days? I'm fairly certain that they must!!
I've been checking your creations on Etsy, but I didn't know often the wee folk were still available. Until the crazy day lasts off from your precious studio my regards, Leslie Sewall.