Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Come Visit me and Boston Handmade at the South End Open Market this Sunday

This Sunday, June 14th, I'll be offering my goodies along with my Boston Handmade friends from 10am–4pm, 540 Harrison Avenue, Boston, MA. There will be jewelry, clothing, baby items, pottery, antiques, farm fresh produce, live music and lots more! I think the forecast is looking good thus far so it should be a real good time. I'm going to finish up as many patriotic themed figures and ornaments as I can before the show. Can't wait!

These photos were snapped last week at a little show in Jamaica Plain, "JP First Thursdays".




See you there! :)

3 comments:

Georgia Peachez said...

My goodness you have been one busy girl! The display is fabulous and makes me want to jump on a plane to Boston. Good luck at the event!! xo, suzy

laurie magpie ethel said...

What a happy, happy, happy little world of your creations! Good luck at the show.

Lydia said...

Hope you have great success at the show- and... good weather!