Friday, April 9, 2010

Last traces of bunnies and chicks

My Easter decor is still out...maybe this weekend I'll put it away, leaving out a few bunnies and chicks just because it's still Springtime after all!

But because I'm still in an Easter-y mood, wanted to show you a couple of fun photos from collectors. The photo above is from the sweetest gal who so tenderly displays her spun cotton V by C characters all around the house. She had a subtle pink theme on her Easter table and it looked so magical!

This photo was sent to me by Lisa from Aqua Marine Queen. She made this quartet of nests from my directions on Martha's website and did a fabulous job!

And Heather from the Speckled Egg had a great swap last month that I participated in. It was Easter nut cup themed and I got this wonderfully whimsical creation from Lorraine of Paper Bird.

She also sent a little envelope of extra goodies...including a tiny baby chick charm which will be added to my charm bracelet. Thank you so much Lorraine!!

And I had fun creating this little gal for Rosalyn-Sue. I hope she likes her! :)

Ok...I suppose I should move on to other non-Easter related things. So in the next few days I'll be showing you a slew of some of my recent treasure hunting finds. Yay!

No comments: