Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Congrats Grads!

I'm starting to hear talk of parent's planning graduation parties and kids getting antsy as they complete their final exams and get ready to celebrate. My own kid sister is graduating from high school next month and I'm so excited for her as she starts making plans for college.

In addition to tossing caps in the air, I thought this exciting time could be celebrated with some spun cotton graduates! This boy and girl pair are both posted in my Etsy shop right now! :)

Or...this is something new... You can buy these characters right from my blog! I've never done this before, but I thought...why not! If you're thinking about getting one for a graduate in your life and have questions about this, just email me (vintagebycrystal@yahoo.com). :)

Buy the Graduate Girl - $23 plus $3.50 for shipping:

Buy the Graduate Boy - $23 plus $3.50 for shipping:

No comments: