Wednesday, May 19, 2010

God Bless America!

I've been very busy lately creating all sorts of new goodies and with the Fourth of July just a little more than a month away, I thought now would be a good time to offer some cute red, white and blue characters to anyone looking to expand their vintage-y Americana collection! I posted most of these guys on my website and will also be posting them on Etsy during the next couple of days..some of them are one of a kind, you'll find those on Etsy, but not on my website.

To start off...I thought a little circus trio would be a great way to celebrate and what's even better is that they can be displayed all year round!

I love using different kinds of bases from time to time. Boxes are the best because they double as a functional storage piece!

A bundle of cat girls is standard fare in these parts, and they look so great in a group!

And some sweet gals with sparklers and fire crackers are always a favorite! I'll be making some patriotic animals too...so stay tuned for those! And Happy Americana! :)

7 comments:

vivian said...

oMG! these are all so FREAKEN ADORABLE! running to your etsy now!

laurie -magpie ethel said...

I just bought red, white and blue cupcake wrappers today and also got out my bin of fourth of July craft stuff. You have inspired me to get cracking! Loving the hula hoop gal!

barbara said...

Can I just say how much I love everything you do? These are wonderful.

Babsarella said...

Your lovely creations bring a smile to my face!!

AmyB said...

I love, love your work anyway... but the hoola hoop, fire eating, ring toss trio are AMAZING. Can't splurge right now, but I wish I could. I'll have the patriotic gal I purchased from you last year proudly displayed in a 4th of July vignette this year. - Amy Bauer

AmyB said...

I love, love your work anyway... but the hoola hoop, fire eating, ring toss trio are AMAZING. Can't splurge right now, but I wish I could. I'll have the patriotic gal I purchased from you last year proudly displayed in a 4th of July vignette this year. - Amy Bauer

Gina at Vintage Junk in My Trunk said...

Just found your blog and love these patriotic figures! Adorable!