Friday, September 24, 2010

Last Call for Custom Orders!

Until January 1st that is. The busiest time of the year is fast approaching and I have decided to make it easier on myself this year by not accepting any custom orders until after the holiday season...but I still wanted to give anyone who was interested in having something specially made a chance to get their order in before I officially "close the door" on that part of my business...for now anyway.

This includes wedding cake toppers, pets to match your pets, Christmas ornaments, baby shower gifts, etc. If you were thinking about getting your mother in law a bat with her face on it, now's the time to do it. If you were hoping for a custom made cake topper for your December wedding, don't delay!

My last call will last until October 1st. If you'd like to discuss prices or options for custom orders, just drop me a line and we can talk about it (vintagebycrystal@yahoo.com).

Thanks so much! And also, it's Mom's birthday today! She must be out partying today because she's not answering her phone. So Mom...Happy Birthday! :)



No comments: