Friday, November 5, 2010

My first ever Hanukkah collection!

I am so thrilled to introduce my first ever Hanukkah collection! Between the craziness of Halloween and Christmas, it's so hard to think about other holidays like Hanukkah and Thanksgiving! But it's about time! Especially since most of Ben's side of the family celebrates Hanukkah and we light our menorah candles every year too. I love working in a limited color palette and this was no exception. These colors came together so beautifully...I'm finding it hard to now switch back to an unlimited color palette.

I know the essence of Hanukkah isn't about decorating or material things, but if you think of it, neither is Christmas...so what the heck! I say whether you celebrate Christmas or Hanukkah or both...go all out with the decorations and the celebrations! And you'd better hurry too...Hanukkah is super early this year! It's starts on Dec. 1st! Hopefully these cuties will help. They are available now in my Etsy shop. :)






Happy Hanukkah! And stay tuned for Thanksgiving goodies...they'll be up in my shop very soon!

5 comments:

Into Vintage said...

These are absolutely darling (no surprise there!) -- love your work. :-)

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

I love it all! So excited!!! Love it all!

Len said...

These are some of the best Hanukkah decorations that I have ever seen. We celebrate Christmas and always told our kids that most of the decorations have nothing to do with Christmas but we are celebrating a birthday so why not decorate for this very special birthday the same way we would any other birthday.

Happy Hanukkah!

My verification is "likedem"! HAHAHA!!!

Heather Giesa said...

LOVE it Crystal! cat wait to get one or two of these little guys for our Hanukkah bush this year!

Keyse said...

i love the rocket!!