Monday, December 13, 2010

Post Show Blog Update!

What a whirlwind weekend! Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by my booth at the SOWA Holiday Show! It was so great meeting some of you and almost all of my little characters found new homes. That being said...this update won't be a big one like I thought! These sweet characters are the only pieces that remain. If you see one that you like, just email me at vintagebycrystal@yahoo.com to claim it and I will reply with availability and price. All of these pieces are ready to ship immediately and will reach you in time for Christmas.

Three Christmas themed pieces, including a snowflake snowman! The other two I made on Saturday night since my booth was looking a little lonely....a sweet bell girl with a fuzzy hat and a little cat girl holding a vintage snowman pick.

These pretty girls can be displayed year round...Little Pink Riding Hood and Miss. Daffodil (holding neat little vintage daffodils in her Sunday best).

This Jumbo sized nest with real blue eggs, just like the ones Martha has!

I've held on to this pretty tree topper for quite a while, but I finally think it's time she find a new tree to top... She's very large, perfect for a full sized tree and has so many little vintage-y details, including a crepe capelet and vintage fish scale fabric!

And a sweet array of animals (and a robot...and tree man), waiting to be adopted this Christmas.

I will be working all this week filling last minute orders and also making a few new goodies to post for sale here this Friday, December 17th! Check back then for my very last Christmas update! :)

No comments: