Friday, January 21, 2011

Valentine's Day Update!

Joined at the Hip - $35

There are quite a few spun cotton characters here to choose from today. I hope you find one or two that tickle your fancy! :)

As you probably know by now, blog readers get first dibs on my new spun cotton one of kind figures. If you see something(s) you love, just email me at vintagebycrystal@yahoo.com and I'll let you know if they're still available. First come first served! I'll update item statuses in this post as often as I can to make it easier for you to know what's available.

Shipping is $3.50 for one item and $1 per additional item up to $6.50, then additional pieces are free. And of course email me if you have any questions! Happy Shopping!

Romantic Bunny Boy - SOLD
Romantic Bunny Girl - SOLD

Romantic Cat Boy - SOLD
Romantic Cat Girl - SOLD

Girl on a Glass Swing - SOLD
Girl on Nest - SOLD


Sweetie Pie - SOLD
Dapper Young Man - SOLD

Silver Rose Girl - SOLD
Sweet Young Man - SOLD

Sweet Lily - SOLD
Pink Princess - SOLD
Pink Balloon Girl - SOLD

Princess of Hearts - SOLD
Girl on Foil Hat (opens as a box) - $35
Cupid and Candy Girl - SOLD

Key to Your Heart Fairy - SOLD
Skunk - SOLD

Heart Elf - SOLD
Valentine's Day Juggler - $28
Angel- SOLD (my favorite)

Bouncy Ball Cat Girl - SOLD
Heart Head Man (paper mache sculpted head) - SOLD

White Heart Girl - SOLD
Heart Faced Girl - SOLD
Miss. Striped Socks - SOLD

Angel Ballerina - SOLD
Be Mine Girl - SOLD
Miss "V" - SOLD

1 comment:

Mikey Fuller said...

I love these! Please don't take this the wrong way . . . to me they are so creepy they are cute! I absolutely love them! Hopefully I'll be able to buy some here in a few months. . . .You must work very hard to create such wonderful art!