Monday, January 24, 2011

What's Inside?

What's inside? That's exactly what I've been wondering ever since I got this little party cracker at the Brimfield Antique Show a few years ago. I didn't dare ruin it, so I tried to put it out of my mind. Until..... Laurie from Magpie Ethel opened up one of her crackers! Sheesh! The nerve she has opening a sacred vintage party cracker! Well, I figured if she could do it, then so could I! :)

So what's inside this little guy?

Whom whomp....

I was hoping for a cool charm like Laurie got, but instead I got a yucky pink balloon and a sheet of blurry fake "tat-oos". Oh yeah...and a little fortune too. Sigh...at least I was able to put my cracker back together easily and no one would ever be none-the-wiser.

4 comments:

Carol T said...

I remember Laurie's blog post about her party cracker. You liked her charm and she would probably like your pink balloon!

laurie -magpie ethel said...

I feel like I led you astray...down the path of illicit behaviour! Ooops!

p.s. I opened another one

Back At Ya Babe said...

So fun to be opened...I'm with Laurie, I would have to know what is inside!

Bohemian said...

Oh how funny! I loved Crackers and try to find them for our Christmas Tree for my Grandkids... not as common here in America as they were in Gt. Britain. Okay...I have to confess... my Grandson got the greatest Pink Tape Measure in his cracker and I confiscated... um, I mean permanently borrowed it. *winks* Hey, what did a 10 year old boy need with a Pink tape measure anyway!? I woo-ed him with something else in 'trade' so that I could appease my guilt *LOL*...

Dawn... The Bohemian