Friday, March 25, 2011

Easter Update Announcement!

Peek-a-BOO!

Another Easter Update is just around the corner! Chicks and ducks and sweet faced children are still making their way into my studio and I'm pretty sure are having a big party at night when I'm asleep. I hope you'll stop by to scoop up a few of your own party-goers! :)

Blog readers get first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.

New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Tuesday, March 29th. Here, the blog. 11:00 am EST.

See you here on Tuesday! :)

Bonus! This update will contain a few select collaborative pieces. Needle felted animals made by Mom (Sharon Hanehan) and dressed up by me. :)

No comments: