Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Christmas in July Update Announcement!

I'm so excited to be doing this special update. Thoughts of snowdrops and candy canes are in my head right now as a fan blows on me to relief some of the sweltering heat my studio tower tends to collect. Making a snow angel in my bathing suit sounds pretty darn good right now, and so do these adorable Christmas characters I've dreamed up for you! It's never too early to stash away holidays gifts for your loved ones and even yourself. You'll be happy you did come December! I know I always am. :)

Blog readers get first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.

New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Monday, July 11th. Here, the blog. 11:00 am EST.

See you here on Monday! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely blog, Merry July Christmas to you! :)
-Jessica & Holly
Etsy.com/shop/chezjolly
<3