Friday, July 1, 2011

Sneak Peek

I know I should have thoughts of flags and stars on the brain right now, especially with July 4th just days away, but I decided long ago that I was going to do Christmas in July this year! And I'm super excited about it. Not that I wish snow to fall any time soon, but getting out the Christmas garlands and tiny ornaments has got me singing a giddy tune.

With the hectic-ness of the holiday abolished by the summer sun, now is a great time to make some easy breezy preliminary plans for the holidays, especially tackling the wish list. Plus it's nice for me because I don't have to worry about divvying up pieces to sell online and pieces to sell at shows (the vast majority always goes to shows). So with a bunch of cuties all lined on my work table, I decided to snap a few photos to show you. They'll all be available during my next update, the date and time I'll announce next week.

And what do you think I noticed while snapping the photos? Silly little Sophie who squeezed her way into a cubby just to doze near my feet. My two kitties are like my shadow. A cute and furry shadow! :)

And did any one try my I Spy from the other day? Did any one find them all??

2 comments:

laurie -magpie ethel said...

I cannot believe you are that on top of Xmas crafting. I have barely even started....must get act together! Love all your holiday characters of course!

Bren said...

Oh i DOOO love your creations! I am having white christmas in july in a week or two at my blog! I would love one of your beauties to display with my christmas decorations... is it too early for a christmas wish.