Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Come see me at the SOWA Holiday show in Boston!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! And thank you so much for all the birthday wishes! Does it feel different to be a bit older? Nah! Especially since I've been work, work, working to get ready for the SOWA Holiday show, which is only 10 days away! Eeek! I'll have lots of new goodies and old classics to offer and I really hope that if you're in the area, you'll stop by and say hi. I've literally been cooped up in my studio since last holiday season...this is my very first show of 2011! While I do miss see everyone and watching people get excited over cute pieces of cotton, I don't miss lugging things around and packing and unpacking and most of all...trying to find an unloading space and then a parking spot! But doing it only once this year will be no problem! Plus this will be the first time I'll be back in Boston since the big move! It will be very nice to see all the old buildings and all of my old (but not too old!) friends!

This year SOWA Holiday is only one day (Saturday) and I hope to see you there! :) Here are the details:

The 8th Annual SoWa Holiday Market
Saturday, December 10, 2011, from 11am – 7pm
Cathedral High School, 74 Union Park Street.

Some new cuties for the show!

2 comments:

AquaMarine Queen said...

Yay! Save me something good! ps -Happy Belated :)

mimi k said...

can't wait to see you at SOWA- we've missed you!