Friday, December 16, 2011

Last Update of the Year!

Wow! It's hard to believe that Christmas is just about here!! Well...I've managed to squeeze one more update in before the big day! I've got about 25 new pieces finished up and ready to deck your halls! Everything will ship the same day if ordered right away and then after that...it's time for me to get baking, present wrapping and wreath making! Christmas is at my house this year! :)

Blog readers get first dibs on new pieces as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.

New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Monday, December 19th. Here, the blog. 11:00 am EST (8 am PST).

See you here on Monday! :)

No comments: