Monday, December 19, 2011

Last Update of the Year!

Tori Train - SOLD
Santa Cup Sally - SOLD
Singing Sam - SOLD

Christmas is but one week away and I've managed to finagle some final pieces together for the biggest holiday of the year! I've got some that include vintage pieces I just found in Boston last weekend and some vintage pieces I've been saving for just the right occasion! I hope you can find some spun cotton goodies that tickle your fancy and add some extra cheer to your holiday home this year and many years to come! :)

As usual, blog readers get first dibs on my new spun cotton one-of-kind figures. Click on photos to enlarge. If you see something(s) you love, just email me at vintagebycrystal@yahoo.com and I'll let you know if they're still available. First come first served! I'll update item statuses in this post as often as I can to make it easier for you to know what's available. Items often get scooped up quickly, so make your selection as swiftly as you can, you can always add available pieces to your order later. Also feel free to include second choices if your first choice is unavailable, but make sure you label them "second choice".

Shipping is $3.50 for one item and $1 per additional item up to $6.50, then additional pieces are free. If you'd like priority shipping, just let me know, it's $1.50 extra per order (not per piece). All paid orders will ship out immediately and should arrive in a few days. I'll send Paypal invoices via email unless you specify that you'd rather pay via check. And of course email me if you have any questions! Happy Shopping!

Cardinal Carol - SOLD
Pine Tree Paige - SOLD
Pink Snowflake Fairy - SOLD

Father Christmas - 28
Singing Sarah - SOLD

Norma and her Gnome - SOLD
Good Girl - SOLD

Blue Angel - SOLD
Woodsy Santa Gnome - SOLD

Santa Snowball - 35
Miss Silver Snowflake - SOLD
Snow Bunny on a Mushroom - SOLD

Reindeer Rider (orn) - SOLD
Pine Cone Juggling Santa - 28

Sit atop a Pine Cone Girl - SOLD
Holly Santa (orn) - SOLD
Eva and her Elf - SOLD

Icey Hoop Circus Girl - 28
Miss Candy Cane (orn) - SOLD
Pink Santa - SOLD

White Dove Rider (orn) - SOLD
Red Dove Rider (orn) - SOLD

Santa in his Sleigh with Haltered Reindeer - 95

No comments: