Monday, June 4, 2012

4th of July Update Announcement!

If you're like me, you're feeling the red, white and blue and the feel of summer that it evokes. Vacation, outdoor parties with flag cakes made out of whipped cream, strawberries, and blue berries, sunshine, green grass, the beach and of course...celebrating our young country!
I've got lots of adorable and interesting pieces that I'll be offering this week, including children on rockets, children playing with fireworks (sort of), children chopping down cherries trees and even some of our historic US Presidents will be joining in on the fun! I'll also have a good sized collection of beach girls! Some clad in red, white and blue, and some clad in other fun summer colors! I can't wait to show you!

Blog readers get first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.

I'll post a sneak peek ahead of time so you can see what will pop up during the update.

New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Wednesday, June 6th - Here, the blog - 11:00 am EST

See you here on Wednesday! :)

No comments: