Monday, July 23, 2012

Creatures around the Studio...

Everyone (that is, everyone who is made of cotton, and me) is excited about tomorrow's update! It's hot and summery here and they are ready to move on to a place with AC! ...or at least out of this hot house of a studio. :)

A tiny toy gun inspired a silly cowgirl...

I spent two days at the county fair last week where my sister was showing cows. This little kitty brought home a balloon and cotton candy...yum!

Most of my work is European or American in style and theme...but these pretty Japanese geisha's were quite fun to make and prove to be very elegant.

And then there's the crazy coffee girl. I'm sure many of you can relate to her! She even has a tiny spoon to stir the sugar in!

Come see these characters and all the rest tomorrow morning at 11 am EST. Preview to precede. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice. Thanks...............

Crystal Custom

Anonymous said...

very interesting. I want to know more about

Crystal Custom

Anonymous said...

I like this. It is really great

Crystal Custom

Anonymous said...

If you don't like it, try something else. You want to do something that is inspiring to you.

http://www.dotnetobject.com/