Friday, July 20, 2012

Everyday Update Announcement!


I've been holding out! I've been slacking in the studio lately, but before the show in Brooklyn, I was burning the midnight oil in order to stock up for the show. While most of the brand new original figures found new homes, some fabulous pieces are still up for grabs. I'll be posting them and others that I've been working on more recently. They'll all be non-holiday specific (with some birthday too of course!). And don't forget to check for the preview just before the sale. I've really enjoyed seeing these precious boys and girls around the studio...but they've been begging for new homes...so it's just as well. :) I hope to see you at the update!

Blog readers get first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.


New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Tuesday, July 24th - Here, the blog - 11:00 am EST

See you here on Tuesday! :)

No comments: