Monday, August 13, 2012

Pre-Halloween Update Announcement!


I just can't wait any longer! I've been dreaming of pumpkins and witches and graveyards and ghosts! The cool air of fall and the colorful leaves and all of those ripe apples gives me such a wondrous feeling that has me thinking that fall really is my very favorite season. And so with those things dancing in my head, I've been conjuring up happy pumpkin people, black cats, devils stewing in pots, and creatures emerging from the grave. I'll be offering a good sampling of them a bit early this year. I hope you'll come and see what I've got! :)

Blog readers get first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.


New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Friday, August 17 - Here, the blog - 11:00 am EST

See you here on Friday! :)

No comments: