Friday, September 14, 2012

Halloween Update Announcement!

It's truly time to start getting into the Fall and Halloween mood! Start thinking about how to decorate your mantel and doorsteps. Plan your costume for the big night. And pick the last of the pumpkins and squash from the garden. I've been whipping up some fantastical new Halloween and harvest pieces...some scary, some charming, all very festive! I hope you'll come and check out what I've got! :)

Blog readers get first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.


New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Tuesday, September 18th - Here, the blog - 11:00 am EST

See you here on Tuesday! :)


No comments: