Monday, October 15, 2012

Lots of Cotton to Bring to New York!

I've been creating new pieces like crazy these past few weeks...doing just about nothing else.  This little guy is my current favorite and I'm secretly hoping he doesn't find a new home in NYC, so that way he'll be able to come back home with me!  Selfish I know...

 I just packed boxes and boxes of goodies into a gigantic suitcase!...
 Halloween...
Mermaids and Giraffes...

 This little gal with her vintage flowers...
Another trio of coffin characters...
Christmas ornaments and figures...

One gnome...
Hanukkah and so so soooooo much more!

I hope you're able to come visit these guys, and me, on Wednesday and Thursday at Martha Stewart's American Made event in Grand Central Terminal's Vanderbilt Hall...8-7 and 8-5!

2 comments:

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

I can't pick a favorite! Each one just gets better and better! I can't imagine all the work that you are putting into these!
I have a darling little mushroom girl from you, and someday I will buy her a friend!
Erica :)

Lisa W said...

Best of luck to you at that show- how I would love to be there !