Monday, October 8, 2012

More Wool Creatures from the Pumpkin Patch!

"Eeekkk!!  He's licking me!"  That's what this little guy is saying.  My mom just dropped off a few more amazing little guys for me to share!  This particular one is probably one of my very favorites of hers ever!  (Tied with the two snowmen children having a snowball fight.)  The sweet little mouse is licking this guys face and luckily one of the leaves covers in just the right place!  I love love love this little one and I hope you do too!


And quite naturally who can resist the temptation of these quirky guys with such detailed facial expressions?  The little guy at the bottom is missing his big friend, the white lumina in the middle is apathetic and simply just very tired, and the guy at the top is quite content being at the top and above everyone else.  :)  


All are for sale right now in my Etsy shop!


1 comment:

Swirly Designs said...

Hi Crystal, Good luck at the Martha event in NYC. I'm sure you will do awesome.
If you happen to run into Dani B from Sweet Dani B. Cookies tell her we said hi. We are collaborating on a Holiday project this year.
Happy Autumn
~Paul