Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Update Announcement!

For the last couple of weeks I've been burning the midnight oil to bring life to new one of a kind cuties for all to enjoy this holiday season.  I can think of few greater joys than to hole myself up in my studio and turn plain cotton into something to be cherished.  This update is going to a very large one with lots and lots of figures and ornaments to choose from and hopefully something for everyone.  I hope to see you all here on Wednesday!  :)
 
Blog readers get first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.

New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Wednesday, November 28th - Here, the blog - 11:00 am EST

See you here on Wednesday! :)

No comments: