Monday, January 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Update Announcement!


Love is in the Air!!  There are so many people and so many things about his beautiful world to love and I'm feeling it!  And what's better...Valentine's Day gives me a reason to decorate for it!  With hearts and love birds and bows and arrows and tiny people holding hands...how can one not feel the love?  And with that...I have a new collection of cuties to help you feel the love this Valentine's Day!

Blog readers get first dibs as usual and if you'd like to be notified about upcoming blog updates and special events, just sign up for my mailing list on the right side of my blog, or leave a comment with your email address.


New one-of-a-kind pieces will be available for purchase on:

Friday, January 18th - Here, the blog - 11:00 am EST

See you here on Friday! :)

1 comment:

Glenn Hannan said...

Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. https://www.tileregrouting.com.au/